It’s a fair distance (about 10 miles) from here to the nearest supermarket or big-box store. Therefore, for your service and convenience, we keep regular hours here in our campground store (which also serves as the campground office) and maintain a pretty good inventory of things you might need, we think at pretty fair prices.
Things we have:
- Bait, live and frozen (+/- 18 varieties!)
- Fishing and hunting licenses
- Ice cream!
- Ethanol-free gasoline
- Soda and other drinks
- A variety of snack foods
- A variety of things in the basic food group for camping, like hot dogs, buns, marshmallows, chocolate bars, graham crackers, and pork and beans
- Some basic supplies to go with the basic foods, like firewood, charcoal, and ketchup
- Propane bottles for your RV
- A variety of other things – food, batteries, hardware, automotive supplies, boat supplies, cleaning supplies, etc.
So if you forget something at home, need more of something, or simply choose to shop here, our store is here to help.